Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Recycling

After the other week's frogging of Ballet, I got to thinking about other things I had knit that I had never worn. This led me to the Shrug This that I knit post Christmas last year. As far as I can remember I have NEVER worn it past the photo shoot I did when I had finished it. In hindsight I think it would be much nicer if it were longer or I was far more petite. On me it made me look very busty and just didn't do it for me.

It is now history and I have recovered 75g of 100purewool merino in the June colourway.

I am thinking it will make a very nice winter cowl or perhaps a hat. It will at least make something that I am likely to wear.

I have also been busy with some more post-Christmas me knitting. It would seem that I am having a little selfish period after all those lace scarves for Christmas. My latest project is Sassymetrical by Gay Schiffknit in Limelight Cotton Fleece.


It is coming along nicely and I think I actually might wear this one.

No comments: