Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I love babies!

Okay I admit it, I love crafting for babies and ipso facto I love babies. I expecially love babies that you can cuddle for a minute and then give back. My desire-for-a-newborn days are well behind me. I loved all of my babies but I also love that now they are growing up and becoming more independent. Every phase has its charms when it comes to kids.

Back to the original purpose of this post.....

There seems to be a rash of pregnancy within my friends at the moment. If you recall I have been madly knitting kimonos for all of the impending births and now two of them are here! Two little boys one born on Friday and the other on Saturday. Everyone healthy and well even though on of the little guys was a few weeks early (still nearly as big as my smallest full termer though).

So here are the baby gifts, I sincerely doubt that either Mum reads my blog but if they do........sorry Tania and Lindy.......surprise spoilt!

For the freshly popped Ryan:


And for the high-anticipated Zachary:


I made Zachary's stuff first and there was no way that "Zachary" was going to fit on a bib, hence the giant "Z". After I had done his set I was so taken by the big "Z" that I chose to continue the trend and even though "Ryan" would have fit, he got a big "R" for his. Hopefully their Mum's like their little gifts from me.

I've said it once and I will say it again. I love crafting for babies!

No comments: