Sunday, February 25, 2007

Something for me.



Jason asked me just after lunch if I wanted to get out of the house for awhile and have some down time. I thought about it and was unconvinced. Then I worked out what it was I wanted to do. I wanted a few hours to make something for me, so I went to my workroom, declared that I ought not be disturbed and made myself a knitting bag.


I claimed the flower power roll that was in the store for myself a while back, but I didn't really want the bag in the same fabric - not sure why exactly. The compromise seemed to be the blue and green spots that coordinate well with the flowers lined in the same green. I am really happy with it an it is nice to do something for yourself sometimes.
Oh and then I did some tidying up in the backyard - some of you will know how much that means to me! I finally got the lawn mowed and the trailer moved so it is much more civilised out there now.

1 comment:

Sam said...

now just to get the beer fridge in action and you'll be set ;)

I didn't think the flower roll would work with the spots, but you were right (as usual :P)