Saturday, June 11, 2011

Twirly, Whirly, Glitzy Scarf!

I think I might have a problem, I appear to be blogging regularly again. It's a miracle I tells you, a miracle!

Today's blog is a special one. Over the next few weeks I hope to knit and/or sew a number of items to help Curtain Call Performing Arts School raise some funds for our upcoming show, Bye Bye Birdie. These items will be silent auctioned at the trivia night we are having on the 24th of June, but if any of my Aussie readers want to bid now I will shout you postage if you win. I will also text or email the top bidder here on the night if they get outbid to give them a last chance. If anyone from overseas wants to bid I will split you the postage cost.

Item number one:
This twirly, whirly ruffly scarf (modelled expertly by Max who was a great sport owing to the lack of chics around here) is handknit from handdyed (by Happy Spider) wool/synthetic mohair/glitz yarn. It has an eyelet edging and a garter border. It is nice and soft and cuddly for either big or little girls.

If you would like to bid just leave the amount in the comments section and shot me off an email at this email address so that I have a contact for you. Also give me a yell if you want anymore details.

No comments: