Sunday, November 16, 2008

Things that make you go "WOW!"

I am home from a lovely weekend away with my dear friend Beth. We headed to Warrnambool this time around and day tripped to the Twelve Apostles and Port Fairy.

Two nights away and several hours driving proved the ideal opportunity to get some knitting, magazine reading, DVD watching and relaxing done. Falling Water is finished and blocking. Without wishing to sound conceited, this made me gasp when I looked at it pinned out.


The Wollmeise is just stunning and the lace just sets it off beautifully. I am really chuffed.

And some random shots from the weekend....

Wow indeed!

2 comments:

Tania said...

Looks awesome even in a photograph, would love to pat it.

Lucky-1 said...

WOW!!!!!

Love the colour and the pattern...very WOW indeed:D