Saturday, August 30, 2008

No I haven't been sitting on my bum doing nothing...

But thank you so much for asking. Apart from the usual assortment of madness that arises from a household of 5, I have been getting some knitting ( and a small amount of crochet) done, I just haven't been able to find the extra twenty minutes to blog any of them!

So here, in true Hollywood style, is a montage.

All little things as you can see, some for friends, some for charity, some for swaps and even some for me! I have also been doing some top-secret knitting that I will reveal at a later date that has been keeping me busy.

There are a few WIPs on the go too. I am making the 103-1 Jacket in Eskimo or Silke-Alpaca with A-shape in Bendigo Mystique 16ply. Catchy name huh? I call it Eskimo Joe. It is a quickish knit that I have had on the go for a bit but life and other projects kept getting in the way (big sigh), ain't it always the way?


I am also still slogging away at my seedy socks in Artyarns Merino. I have one finished and I am up to the foot of the second. They are my travel project so they get neglected for long periods of time and pulled out in waiting rooms and kid's swimming lessons. They are lovely though...

No comments: