Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I love Mail!

Maybe that's why I shop so much. Today the postman arrived with a bumper load - three parcels, all yarny!

I received some more yarn from Irene at Jolly Jumbuck so that I can finish a seamless kimono that I started before Easter, specially dyed for me. Irene also included a pair of Hugalugs - what a pleasant surprise! There was also 10 balls of Amaizing from Ecoyarns in a stunning purple shade. God knows what I will do with it but something will come to mind. There is also a lovely skein of NZ 8ply hand-dyed by Susanne of Susanne's House of Wool.

One of the things that impressed me most about today's haul was this:

My Ecoyarns parcel was wrapped in recycled plastic! It is great to see people practicing what they preach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess the bag was being recycled? I wouldn't trust yarn loose in a satchel with Aus post at the helm